Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Englsih - The Power Of Love: 60 Powerful Love Ballads (3CD)


Tracklist:
Disc: 1
1. Power Of Love - Rush, Jennifer
2. Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Tyler, Bonnie
3. Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
4. Sweet Talking Woman - Electric Light Orchestra
5. We Built This City - Starship
6. I've Been In Love Before - Cutting Crew
7. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Healey, Jeff Band
8. Way It Is - Hornsby, Bruce & The Range
9. Always The Sun - Stranglers
10. She's Not There - Santana (1)
11. Barracuda - Heart (1)
12. Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - Hawkins, Sophie B.
13. Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band
14. You're The Voice - Farnham, John
15. I Should Have Known Better - Diamond, Jim
16. Love Hurts - Nazareth (1)
17. Because The Night - Smith, Patti
18. Manic Monday - Bangles
19. Show Me Heaven - McKee, Maria
20. Longer - Fogelberg, Dan

Disc: 2
1. I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
2. Maneater - Hall & Oates
3. Heart And Soul - T'Pau
4. White Wedding - Idol, Billy
5. Centerfold - Geils, J. Band
6. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth - Meat Loaf
7. When I See You Smile - Bad English
8. I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
9. Hold Your Head Up - Argent
10. Ballad Of Mott The Hoople - Mott The Hoople
11. Dust In The Wind - Kansas (1)
12. Chains - Arena, Tina
13. Baby I'm A Want You - Bread
14. Amazed - Lonestar (2)
15. Since You've Been Gone - Rainbow (1)
16. Black Velvet - Myles, Alannah
17. Love Is A Battlefield - Benatar, Pat
18. I Found Someone - Cher
19. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor (1)
20. Final Countdown - Europe (1)

Disc: 3
1. I'm Outta Love - Anastacia (2)
2. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey (1)
3. Need Your Love So Bad - Fleetwood Mac
4. Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon
5. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Bolton, Michael
6. Gimme All Your Lovin' - ZZ Top
7. Poison - Cooper, Alice
8. I Drove All Night - Lauper, Cyndi
9. Tell It To My Heart - Dayne, Taylor
10. Jessie's Girl - Springfield, Rick
11. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
12. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
13. Radar Love - Golden Earring
14. Satellite - Hooters
15. Wind Of Change - Scorpions (1)
16. Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
17. More Than A Feeling - Boston
18. Africa - Toto
19. All Outta Love - Air Supply
20. If You Leave Me Now - Chicago

http://rapidshare.com/files/87223378/-t-p-o-l-.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87227910/-t-p-o-l-.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/87231942/-t-p-o-l-.part3.rar
Pass: nerrad



No comments: